Monday, November 06, 2006

It is monday night with a football game on ESPN and the one good thing about this is there won't be too many political commercials!! I am really sick of this negative s*** slinging and thank golly it will be election day tomorrow...so maybe it will end until next year..

I will start my vacation tomorrow at midnight and there for a while I wasn't sure I was gonna be in long enough to start it on schedule but I had a little faith in the train lineups dropping off and right now it looks like that will be the story..

I have a really interesting first 3 days of vacation with a dentist appointment on wednesday morning then a doctors appointment on friday morning (blood draw on thursday).. Then Becky and myself get a weekend to spend with the 3 grandgirls in Denver. We were asked to watch the girls on friday night so the mom and dad could get an evening out but it took some tough arm twisting from JB to get Becky to agree to it.. About 2 nanoseconds about did it so now we will take the crib and some toys down to play with miss Abby and little Ally.
Saturday will include swimming and I am sure a little shopping and some b'fast and lunch.

Maybe mom and dad will have us over for dinner so you never know for sure.

I will haul down some deer and elk for Angie to try as she has never tried it before so that means she probably won't like it but hey it is worth a try..

So with that I close and hopefully everyone that matters to me will be reading this new blog as I haven't figured out how to log on to my old site 'wyoming bean's'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home