Monday, August 20, 2007

Ah the new story as I referred to in an earlier post is about the treadmill!! After countless miles put on it the rear adjustment posts finally gave out.. I then decided to tear into it and find out which part failed!!! Wrong thing to do without looking at the instruction manual... I tore into this as a child would do with a package at Christmas!! OH NO how do I get it back together was all I could think of.. So I broke down( this happens the older you get by the way) to seek assistance.. I ordered the new parts and alas it came with the instruction on how to tear it apart and how to re-install it!! Stupid me!! With a fair amount of cussing and such, I did manage to get it back together with my dear wifes help!! Moral of the story is look at the booklets that come with these contraptions and save them!! You might and most definately will need them in the future as nothing last forever!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home