Tuesday, September 11, 2007

FALL HAS ARRIVED!!!

There are several "hints" that fall has arrived here in Laramie..
1: I have started growing my "santa" beard
2: The temperature dropped to 30.9 degrees this morning at 7 am
3: There is frost all over the squash and tomatoe plants (they will turn black by tomorrow)
4: Football is in full swing

While Becky was away visiting in Boise the weather guessers were predicting snow on the east range and the Snowy Range which by the way never happened.. For that trip at work I changed my clothing apparel to fall attire with a long sleeve tee shirt and a flannel just in case. I even wore my trusty Cabella's waterproof parka to ward off the rain and the snow that they said was sure to fall. We got some drizzle here and in Cheyenne but the snow was just a thick fog on the Summit that I had to drive through after a rather long trip on the road.

Oh yeah one other clue that fall is here is I have a killer cold!!! Yuck!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home