Thursday, November 22, 2007

No photo's just a Turkey day update!!!

Boy it was a chilly start to the holiday with a low of -8 or so!! It was what the weather service called "clear skies with light snow" which meant there was a severe case of frost in the air!!

Becky and myself had our T'day feast a couple of days ago account of my never gettting used to "even after 32+ years" of never knowing when I would be home!! But it looks like I will be home after my 6 weeks hiatus of recovering from my surgery so we will go to The Breazeale's homestead and feast on Grannie's and Pa" meal! As you all know by now it is more than we can eat but it sure is good and hopefully somebody will take the leftovers as our fridge is kinda full with our own!!

So with that I would like to wish all of our faithful readers a Happy Thanksgiving and as a special request when you all say your thanks today please remember the Doctor and the Nurses that have contributed to our health this year and please remember the Policemen and the Fireman that work no matter what day of the year it is!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home