Tuesday, April 22, 2008




SPRINGTIME!!!!




I think only in Laramie, Wy can you have a fire in the wood stove the night before (last night it got down to 17 degrees) and today I went out and mowed the grass and got some fertilizer/weed killer put down!! Now I am hoping for some moisture, hopefully the non-white kind to soak it into the slightly greening grass..

I even split some semi-dry firewood just in case springtime, which I hope is not just an imaginary time to us people that live here in Wyoming really shows up..

I transplanted my tomatoe plants into bigger containers and the seeds I grew are coming along just great with several larger than the others... That must be why I grow 12 of each (cucumbers and squash) because some just don't have the umphh to make it in this here tough climate!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home