Sunday, March 08, 2009




AFTER A LONG WEEK AT WORK I NEEDED TO CHILL OUT!! WHERE ELSE BETTER THAT THE CABIN IN MARCH!!!
I needed a trip off so I went to the cabin to chill!! Boy was it the right place to go!! With 2-3 feet of snow in the field along with 3-4 feet on the east deck it was paradise to me.. Friday evening was uneventful but Saturday it snowed all night and then I decided I didn't need to shovel off the deck with 1-2 feet of ice mixed in with snow I will let mother nature take care of it as SHE put it there!! It was quiet and peaceful until the wind started blowing on Sunday but by then it was time to come back to town and listen to the wind blow in the next storm..
COME ON SPRING!






1 Comments:

At 8:09 PM, Blogger flossiekate said...

Looks like a winter paradise.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home