Thursday, March 11, 2010

SPRINGTIME!!!

Not quite yet here in the high country of Wyoming but I wanted to let everyone know that today I saw my first Robin of the year!! Trouble of it is, it is snowing and blowing with a real nasty windchill factor outside!! We did have 3 or 4 days in which the temperature reached high enough to melt some snow.. Trouble now is it is mudsville on the road and the "lakes" around the drainage holes are huge!!

Oh well at least Mother Nature thinks spring is near so that is definitely a good sign for things to come!!

Pa and myself are headed to the cabin tomorrow to put the shower faucet back together so I will hopefully get some updated photos on how the snow levels are at Albany.

Think SPRING as we have had enough winter!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home