Tuesday, November 07, 2006

We'll it is election day and thank goodness we still use the old fashion fill in the oval to vote for whomever!! Those electronic voting machines sound like they are having all sorts of problems all over the country.

Whatever I did to my old blog Wyoming Bean's must of been fatal cuz it no longer works for me so I will use this post address ldbean.blogger.com for my site from now on. Sorry about the changes but I tried to correct it along with Cody's ideas but it didn't work. Thanks Cody anyway..

On an earlier post I explained my next 3 days of vacation well I have to admit that I suffered from "old timers disease" because I thought I had a dentist appointment on wednesday but my lovely wife looked at the cards with the info on them and they were only 15 minutes apart on friday. Needless to say the dentist couldn't reschedule until Jan 5th so being a railroader I seriously doubt that that will happen too!!

Oh well life goes on!!

Smile and just think the wind is only blowing 30-50 mph today.. Yuck

1 Comments:

At 11:29 AM, Blogger flossiekate said...

I'm certainly glad the elections are over. After 3 - 5 phone calls a night for the last month, I'm ready for some peace and quiet!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home