Monday, December 18, 2006

GETTING CLOSE TO CRUNCH TIME!!!

I still haven't finished my shopping and alas I have to go tonight or the "goodies" won't get delivered in time for xmas!! I know better than to wait till the last day's but I am having a tough time getting motivated to go shopping!! Maybe it is the Bah Humbug germ that is going around..
The weather has turned cold (-5.1) this morning with the ugly blow snow moving around with the wind so It isn't the weather's fault that I am not in the xmas spirit.
I have been making some xmas snacks and such but that hasn't helped either so I best get going huh!!
Looks like tonight after our "award winning Mom/Grandma/wife Becky" gets home from work I think We will venture out and see about what we can find. I hope you all viewed Becky's blog and learned of the great award that the USFS bestowed on her and believe me she earned it. So check out her site to see the great time she had In Denver last week.
I appreciate everyone updating their web pages so I guess I need to keep updating mine too so keep up the good work and remember only 1 week left till the big red guy with a beard like mine shows up and says HO HO HO Merry Christmas!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home