Monday, November 27, 2006

PHOTOS PLEASE!!!

My wife and myself had a great evening with a tossed salad, grilled chicken and spiced up corn It was as good as any place in town we could have visited!!

With My wife's birthday coming up tomorrow and our 9th anniversary on the same day we celebrated this evening (her schedule and mine have us working) but hey it makes it just as nice a day early as it would been a day late!! With the weather changing it might be an interesting couple of days anyway!!

With the thanksgiving holiday giving us a break of my not having to worry about missing work(albiet I took a Personal day off to enjoy the time off) it gave us a chance to enjoy each other at the cabin and at home. We pretty much enjoy our normal routine!!

With the new laptop computer's that we treated ourselves for our birthdays plus all the extras ( cases, and all the new types of cd/dvd discs we need) it has been a really great windfall of needed items for our birthdays to use several years past this birthday.

I purchased several photo frames plus HP photo paper to make some wall hangings in our cabin in the mountains with it's bare wall's so please feel free to send either myself or Becky some great photo's that would look great in the free air of the mountain cabin!!

So with that I hope to receive some photo Idea's for her birthday present to hang on the wall and I appreciate you all for updating your web pages so we can continue to see the grandkids (and parents) growing up in front of our eyes!! I do realize all of your busy schedule's so it make's it even more special to see the changes that you publish on your sites...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home