Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Vacation Is over and yes it was way too short!! Now I will have to wait for next years choices and see what I get..

Just in time to go back to work, Old Man Winter has set in here at Laramie.. With just enough snow on the ground to create havoc on the highways and high wind (50-70 mph gusts) made life really miserable for those who had to be on the highways. This morning's low was in the 1-3 degree mark so It isn't much fun being outside.

With the holidays fast approaching it is time to think about the "wish lists" for the grandbabies!!
Sorry about all you kiddo's out there but you will just have to get your own loot this year. I feel that the young ones are the ones who enjoy the presents the most anyway. It seems like it is so commercialized that is is just overwhelming to try and please everyone. So I hope you all don't think I am being a Scrooge but I am just being practical this year..

So in keeping with the about my wish list is Nothing, nadda, don't need anything that I can't live without so just enjoy those young ones out there and let the festivities begin!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home