Monday, January 29, 2007

ALWAYS AWAITING THE MAIL PERSON!!!!

I have lately been eagerly awaiting the delivery of the mail as of late, only to find it might have backfired in my face.. Let me explain---Most if not all of you family readers know that I have been suspended from my job. This 'suspension' is to last for 120 days starting on xmas day and ending April 24th.. I can go on and on about whether I was 'railroaded' no pun intended, or the 'kangaroo court' that was held to determine my fate, as I can't undo what is already done so I will continue--

I have relied on the snail mail to get needed forms to and from several important companies that will provide my very supportive wife and myself with the $$ that are needed to survive in this world.. It has really taken it's toll on my patience as Becky can atest too, as she has been walking on egg shells for a month or better with my moods not in the best frame. So I am always awaiting the mail person to see what new and important form that has to be filled in perfectly and mailed out. Anyway today the 'sub' mail person showed up ( I know that because he is early as the regular mail lady is always late) and low and behold to my suprise is a letter from the ......dreaded IRS!! Whoa that takes your breath away doesn't it!!!

To conclude this blog everything is coooolllll with them and hopefully the effort that I have put forth this last couple of weeks, mailing forms and everything else that those companies wanted will payoff before we have to sell the truck, house, and even worse the Snow blower!!! Winter is still here and it is gonna show up again this week and weekend with round 7 (every weekend for 7 weeks it has snowed)..

Smile and remember the sun comes up in the east and goes down in the west (except in the winter in Laramie) where it comes up kinda south and goes down a little farther to the west but way down low on the horizon!!

Till the next adventure comes around remember UPDATE!!!!

1 Comments:

At 10:17 AM, Blogger flossiekate said...

Looks like you all are keeping busy, even with the cold temps.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home