Sunday, December 31, 2006

TRICKS OF THE TRADE!!



With Becky coming home on Tuesday I decided I best wash the vehichles (the new Duramax) which was really grungy with road grime and ice everywhere and her Grand Prix which was in the garage but had a film of grunge on it that needed to be sprayed off. I decided to brave the cold weather and temperatures (the temp with the
Duramax was 15 and the grandprix was 8, only an hour between them, the weather changed very rapidly)so I decided that you had to wipe down the door jams with a dry towel to keep them from freezing after they were parked in the driveway/garage.. The trick was using several 'dry'towels as once they absorbed some moisture they froze almost instantly.. Therefore I used all I had but hey I can at least open the door of the vehicles just in case I have to pick up Becky at the airport on Tuesday. The weather is suppose to be in our favor so cross you fingers..

Moral of this story is #1 a lot of grunge left on the vehicles is easier that the pain of getting it clean and #2 I had nothing better to do!!

Now if I can talk her into going to the cabin to unplug the fridge and get the truck grungie again which I realize will probably happen, it might be a great effort worth all the trouble and money to get this simple act of cleaning a vehicle that is destined to get dirty again and again!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home