Tuesday, December 26, 2006

OH NO MORE SNOW??

Is it true that another major snow storm is on the way? The weather guesser aren't sure YET but they are saying to be ready anyway!! What a great job to have, everything is great even if you are wrong and the pay is still the same!!

Today here in Laramie it was very windy and therefore semi-warm but the snow just moved from one area to another and it is hard packed!! The end of Eberhart is unpassable with drifts of 5-7 feet high and about 20-30 feet long so I am not even gonna try and blade it with the 4-wheeler. I can't wait for more snow to show up!! Powder River let er snow!!

Got 1 xmas present partially exchanged today (they didn't have the next size up) but it can be ordered and will be here after the 1st of January. Same record same song but that is o.k. cuz they are really great boots so I will wait for them..

I even got my new eyeglass lens for my frames so now things aren't like looking thru the shower doors.. Yeah!!

With Becky safely in Boise visiting the T-man and his parents it is quiet around here but sometimes that is eerie but I am glad she is visiting the Kiddo's while they are home for the week.

Till the next update have a great week and hopefully The Kiddo's in Denver will hopefully get their xmas boxes (they were sent on tuesday the 19th) before the next 'blizzard'..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home