Friday, December 22, 2006



These photos are of the backyard after what the news people have called our storm as the "blizzard of 2006".. I finally got home after my loving wife did most of the shoveling/plowing in the front driveway so I got some action in on the back yard!! That is of course after I dug the snow blower out of the shed with the drifts in front of the door!! Always a little too late and a dollar short around here you know!! With the trusty yard stick showing a cool 31 inches to the top of the drift it proves that we did has some snow to remove!!
Just for info the drifts in the front yard were bigger, but as usual I don't have proof, but believe me my back and arms will prove it as true!!

I got the neighbors driveways and street fronts plowed also so it was a full day of snow shuffling before the next storm shows up..

By the way it was rather difficult getting around from our address to the highway but hey it was the first day of winter wasn't it!!

Merry xmas and I am sure Santa will use his sleigh and reindeer this year!!

Ho!! HO!! HO!!

1 Comments:

At 1:05 PM, Blogger flossiekate said...

Wow, looks like a good winter in Wyoming.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home