Monday, December 18, 2006

GRUELING!!!!

That is how the shopping went... It was a one stop (at the mega-store) here in town and believe it or not everything that I wanted to get was there. Granted there was a few "asked" for items not there but I would imagine I would have to go to a major big city to find those. So that means it was basic and down to the point with what I got.. Now if the USPS does it's part they should arrive in time for Santa to put them under the tree..
Some "goodies" will get 'found' on xmas day as the big silver airplane leaves for Boise and wrapped presents are not very welcome at the airport so Santa's helper will go shopping in the Major city for those who live where the big plane is going..
With that I can now relax a little bit!! If I could only think of what Mrs Santa wants it would be a perfect ending to a perfect day!!

1 Comments:

At 8:27 AM, Blogger Gramma said...

A new cannister vac with a white bumper rubber thing. The bumper rubber thing info came from Flossie so I don't leave black marks on the mop boards.

Oh man - my mother would be horrified when I ask for things that plug in.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home