Saturday, December 30, 2006

SUNNY AND REALLY COLD!!!!

It started out as a foggy cold morning with heavy frost on the trees and the vehicles which made a really pretty picture but boy did it change!!

It got colder!!! Yep it was warmer at sunrise than it was at 10 am this morning with the temperature at a balmy -2.. To my suprise with the sunshine and the ice crystals floating in the air it didn't seem that cold so I decided to clean the chimney pipe and the ashes out of the wood stove. (Couldn't get much wood in it to keep it 'banked' for the night was one of the reasons to do it other than laziness and the constant snowfall with 20 to 30 mph winds was the other)..

With a short sleeved shirt and my trusty tennis shoes with a fairly good grippy type sole (good for crawling around on the roof with snow on it) I finished the project without a hitch.

With a low of -9 expected tonight I'm glad now I can add one more log to the fire!!

Yeah Haw!!

1 Comments:

At 6:48 PM, Blogger Gramma said...

oh man - brrrr

 

Post a Comment

<< Home