Thursday, December 28, 2006

OH YES MORE SNOW!!

Well the weather guesser's are starting to prove to me they might be right!! It is snowing lightly but according to what they are saying we are to get 1-3 inches today with 3-7 overnight and 2-4 tomorrow!!
With that in mind I moved the 'black' car and dug out the 4wheeler trailer just in case I have to go move some snow over at Vern and Norma's house tomorrow!! I also have the pickup truck ready to go and the 4 wheeler (which won't start by the way with the battery but the pull starter work's) rechained and ready...
I threw a chain yesterday moving some snow from the entryway's of the driveways here in the neighborhood.. Luckily I found it without shoveling any snow so hopefully it will stay on for this next onslaught!!
So I am cooking rib's on the grill and made some 'deer' jerkey with a smoked chicken planned for this weekend to make some 'potpies' for later in the week!!

So let er snow and hopefully everyone will be home warm and safe!!

Powder River let er Snow!!

1 Comments:

At 10:49 PM, Blogger Gramma said...

what's up with the four wheeler?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home