Monday, April 30, 2007




BECKY'S BOO BOO!!!
After a long winter here in Laramie and all the walking on the tread mill to get in shape so she can ride her bike to work suddenly backfired with a recent accident leading to a broken 'radius' bone in her wrist... An early morning drive to the emergency room at the local hospital and a visit from Dr Aukerman from Gem City Bone and Joint it was set back in place and placed in a hard splint. After the intense pain before a 'local' pain shot to get the bone placed where it should be, she was released into my custody for 3 days of doing nothing to make sure that the placement of the repair wouldn't move.
Seems to me if my feeble memory remembers that the last time she had a visit scheduled to visit the kids and grandkids in Boise that she broke that same hand!! She was driving that time and she had planned on driving this time so whether it is coincidence or 'fate' I think it might be best to just start planning on flying instead of driving to avoid broken bones!! This is only my personal opinion but hey if it keeps us out of the emergency room I am all for the delay and the pain in the a** of going through the metal detectors after taking your shoes off!!
I will keep everyone updated on the progress of her recovery!!

1 Comments:

At 2:54 PM, Blogger Gramma said...

OMG - Do I look pathetic or what?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home