Monday, April 16, 2007



This photo shows me reaching as high as I can to get to the top of the window on the second section of the wall!! You can see the T&G on the ceiling which was installed 5 years ago so hopefully in time the 'new' T&G will change color to match. It probably won't but it is no big deal if it doesn't. We were just glad to get as far as we could on that weekend of work!! I have 1 more 'narrow' board to rip and install before I start on the third and final segment which is visable in this photo. We have 'doubled up" the scaffolding to finish this last project so hopefully this next weekend it will get completed. Then I have to 'trim' out the windows and the doors which will finish this project!! Then it on to the kitchen cabinets and the finish flooring!! More $$$ but hey we have a lot more time than money at this stage of the game.. To be continued!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home