Monday, July 02, 2007





Yesterday the 1st of July my wife and I decided to go for a sunday drive! 178 miles to be exact with our 'destination' being the Sand Lake road above Centennial, Wy. Along the way we took "a little" detour and drove up Kennady Peak to check out the now abandoned look-out tower that is at 10,810 feet above sea level!! The top photo was made with the timer on the camera. I am the fat one on the right and my wife is on the left. She is the one who 'ran' up to join hands just in time as myself being fat and slow I wouldn't have made it in time to be in it. Good Job Becky all that treadmill and dieting sure paid of in this adventure huh!!

1 Comments:

At 9:32 AM, Blogger flossiekate said...

Wow! That is a long run to make it before the timer buzzed on the camera! I'm impressed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home