Thursday, May 08, 2008



HARDWARE/LUMBER STORES!!!

You have to love those two stores seeings how we don't have a "big box" store like Lowes or Home Depot!! Laramie Lumber and True Value works!!

This is what I needed to do for several years but never had the time or the incentive to re-handle my tools!! I needed to get the polaski ready to plant new trees at the cabin so while I was shopping for a new handle I found a handle for the single bit axe & the double bit axe and then I seen the handles for the post hole digger that I didn't even know you could replace... I had to re-do the holes in the post hole digger to make it work but the others were a simple (a large hammer and a drill to get the old handles out) and then it was a SIMPLE replacement!! Yeah right as I got 2 blisters on my hand from the saws-all to get the bolts cut off and I was lucky to never hit my fingers/hand at all.

I put a semi-sharp edge on the cutting tools so now I am ready to get some firewood this summer!! Come on summer!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home