Wednesday, May 20, 2009


Almost done with the house!! Shed left but it looks like we have some equipment failure's that will delay that project till tomorrow.. Oh Dang it would have taken me at least a week to get the house done if not more tearing off the old roof.. These guys work their butts off and I appreciate the work that they do.. Come to find out they were out of fuel in their gas powered air-compressor and were waiting for a "friend" to bring them some!! I had some fuel in the shed so we are back in business and maybe they will get done with 2 gallons of gasoline and a whole lot of effort on their part!! HERE IS THE WARNING!!! I made 2 passes with the little magnet that my step-daughters got met several years ago to attract nail and other tire getters so if you come to the Bean's I reserve no guarantees on the condition of your tires but I sure appreciate your visits!! Adriene come on over and see if I can woop you in bowling or maybe golf, or something!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home