Friday, October 30, 2009




REX TO THE RESCUE!!!


Yesterday right after Becky got home from work she came in the house and said the mail truck was stuck at the end of the block! I was dressed in sweat pants and my low merrill shoes but I put on my hat, coat and gloves to check it out!! Sure enough even with cable chains this "low rider" truck was stuck!!


I debated on whether to use the new truck or Rex but it was a quick decision to use Rex instead of risking wrecking the truck again!! So off I went to get Rex out of the garage..


I used the plow to make 2 passes in front of the truck but deciding that wasn't going to help I dropped the plow in the road and reeled out the winch cable to "tug" it out!!


No problem other than it was fridgid cold with the wind blowing, but hey as they say, "the mail must get delivered"!!


Becky and myself then attatched the plow and made a quick plow job in front of the mail boxes left on his route!!

1 Comments:

At 11:06 AM, Blogger Gramma said...

Go Rex - That vehicle is just plain fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home