Thursday, October 29, 2009

Winter time Update!!

Well the first "big" snow storm is upon us and I was all ready to tackle the plowing with REX but the little bitty "flu" bug put a halt to that for a couple of days..

When I got home Monday night I was feeling kinda poorly and then came tuesday and WHAM it hit!!

Today is thursday and I was able to eat a lite breakfast and drink some water/diet sprite zero so there is some improvement..

I was able to use REX to plow and it sure is a treat to be out of the snow inside the cab pushing 6 feet wide of one foot deep wet snow with no problems at all!!

I will need to get some "edge" markers for the grass and the wood timber sides of the drive as it is still hard to see where the edges are when the snow is deep but other that that no problems..

Now I am waiting to see if they are gonna get the roads open to Cheyenne so I can tough out this trip!!

Wish me luck. Hopefully a few photo's in the coming blogs

1 Comments:

At 8:30 PM, Blogger Gramma said...

I am glad you are doing better, I don't plow with Rex. Maybe after Christmas I can learn. :-).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home