Friday, March 12, 2010

CABIN!

Sorry I forgot to take my camera to the cabin when Pa and I visited it today. Just an update on the snow conditions up there though it is muddy with windy conditions. Snow depth is about 2 feet on the level without figuring in the wind blown drifts! On the deck of Becky's cabin is about 1-2 feet on the south facing front with 5 foot piles on the north side of the deck where the snow slides off the roof onto the deck!

I would say off the record that this is an average snow year but hey March is the snowiest month of the year so who knows??

Hopefully I can get up there early this spring and cut down the 4 trees that are dead around the cabin.. I plan to use the winch on REX to snake them down out of harms way of the cabin this spring early!! I need the firewood btw!!

Hopefully some spring photo's here in the near future!

I am anxious to see how the "baby" trees we planted last year are doing?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home