Monday, September 24, 2007

THE CHANGING OF THE SEASONS!!
You can tell by the smell of wood smoke in the air here in Laramie that fall has officially arrived! I for one am contributing to that as I have had the wood burner going since yesterday afternoon. With the improvements that I made to it, it is going to take some time to adjust the temperature settings though.. It has been hovering about 80 degrees pretty much all day even with the window and garage door open!!
Also another change is I have activated the WYOROAD report to the top of the Favorites list! With snow on "the hill" this evening and probably a good dose of fog it will be an adventure going to work in the wee hours of the morning tonight!!
We have a few "colored" leaves on the trees in our yard but some trees have already turned and dropped theirs so I am sure that fall has officially begun!!
Yee haw It is monday night football also...bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home