Wednesday, October 10, 2007

THE DAY AFTER!!!

Well it is day 2 after the 'belly button' repair that took place yesterday afternoon.. Everything is progressing fine (slow but fine) with only the discomfort of certain motions that every normal person does everyday of his/her life!! Auggg!!! Bending over and getting into a chair are the worst with bending over definately out of the picture for a week at least!!
With a list of "do's and don't's" Becky is making sure that I stick to it 100%.. Thanks Becky cuz sometimes I don't always do what I am suppose to do...
I will have 3 weeks to get healed up so I can get back to the 'heavy' chores that I am sure will need to be done. Firewood hauled in and probably snow to be shoveled as fall is rapidly changing into the winter mode here in Laramie!!
I moved everything thing that I thought needed packed up before the surgery and got the leaves mulched but alas the wind is still blowing and the leaves are still falling so it looks like they will just have to wait to get 'chopped' up with the mower one last time.
I am sure I will know everything that is on TV during the day as I can't drive till next Wednesday after I see the Dr.

Boring!!!

1 Comments:

At 3:36 PM, Blogger Gramma said...

I just want you to get better so mind the rules. You certainly don't want to do this again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home