Friday, May 18, 2007

PAINTING!!

Other than I hate to do it this is an update on how the progress is going.. Slowly but surely!! I got the trim boards on the front of the house above the garage door done with the first coat (it looks like I might have to put on a second coat to cover all of the primer) and I also got the garage door painted.. It took quite a bit of paint to do those 2 projects (3/4's of a gallon) but that is one of the biggest area's that I will need to do.

It looks like rain again this afternoon so it is a hit and miss thing on when to start and when to stop painting but hey it is spring time in the rockies..

Tomorrow I will start on the front 'peak' getting it ready for primer and hopefully I can get 1 coat of paint on the rest of the front trim boards if I start early and get it done before the weather change.

I did get the backyard watered (with the rain train) as they say it will get rather chilly next week so I still haven't 'charged' the new sprinkler system yet.

More updates later!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home