Friday, October 12, 2007

DAY 3 & 4

Just a quick update on the health progress with the days just zooming by!! Of course I'm on vacation so that is probably why.. Yesterday (day 3) was much more enjoyable than the previous days and today I expect it to be even better. I got to sleep on my side instead of my back so I did get some actual sleep which helps a lot. Other than some redness where they shaved the hair off and put the orange/yellow stuff on it I think it is healing just like it should. But who am I to know that is why I go see the doctor on Wednesday!
Cody and Tyler are here for a visit on their 2 week adventure and I have been really good in not bending and lifting like the instruction said. So I have been sitting back and observing how busy younger people are!! WOW does he go till the batteries run down!! Kinda reminds me of the Denver girls..
Today Gramma, Cody, and Tyler are off on an adventure to Check out the Caboose train store and they should return home in time for the baseball games tonight...

How about them Rockies!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home