Sunday, May 20, 2007

PAINTING 2!!

Well the weather has been a huge factor in the paint planning as of late. I did manage to get up early yesterday and get the rest of the front finished. With sanding of the weathered places and 2 coats of primer along with 1 coat of paint it made for a long day. I then started to work on the east side of the house and got 1/3 of it done before the wind/rain came in and allowed me a much needed break..

It will be a lot slower today finishing the east side account of my legs and arms are sore/tired and old!! Crawling up the tall ladder and trying to hold the paint can along with the edger and 2 paint brushes kinda does that you know.. I only spilled the can when it was almost empty so that was a big plus on the good side. It took some scrubbing on one of the timbers in the front planter to get the paint off so hopefully it will slowly dissapear and no one will be aware of that screw-up!!

I did get a chance to watch a little Nascar All-Star race and then hit the sack so I can hit it again today..

They are calling for more of the same 'springtime' afternoon storms so I best get it in gear and get going.

Later

1 Comments:

At 2:05 PM, Blogger Gramma said...

And with a wife with a broken arm, I don't think will give you much help - sorry

 

Post a Comment

<< Home