Monday, October 15, 2007

THANKS!!!

To all of you who have checked on my status I want to say thanks and I want to let you know that I am progressing well towards healing.. While it is still uncomfortable to 'stretch' the muscles in the belly and coughing and sneezing aren't the nicest things to do I think the recovery is going very well!! I will know on wednesday for sure when the Dr checks me out and lets me know how long I will be on 'light' duty!!

This weekend was a lazy one here and quiet seeings how Tyler and Cody departed for home so I got to lounge around and watch baseball and football to my hearts content!!

How about them Rockies!!! It was a bad day for the regional football teams though as the Laramie Plainsmen, Wyoming Cowboys, CSU Rams all lost their football games but hey we still have the Rockies to pull us through!!

Now I have to start thinking who I want to win in the ALCS series seeings how they might, I repeat MIGHT, be the next challenge for the 20-1 streaking Colorado Rockies!!

I hope tonight will be the clincher but you never know?? I watched a brief few minutes of the Denver 9 news this morning and them idiots need to remember that the CR's haven't won the NLCS yet so stop talking about the World Series till they get there!! nuf said!!

Thanks againg for the thoughts and best wishes from everyone I appreciate it a lot!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home