Sunday, May 20, 2007

PAINTING 3

I couldn't waste a day with some good weather to not continue what I have started in my quest to finish the painting of the house.. So with weak and tired arms I finished the east side and got the back of the house sanded and primed before the wind and rain threatened.. Now when I return from my next trip to Green River the weather guessers are calling for rain/snow and hail so my project might get delayed until my vacation after Memorial Day!!

Hopefully summer will show up and then with the needed chores done I can concentrate on fishing and playing in the mountains!! Time will tell if that will happen but a man can dream can't he!!

Soon I will have the camera back so I can add a few photo's so until then lets hope for fair weather and good sky's..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home